Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , im new to this site and im looking for someone that maybe has crossed the same problem as i am , and knows where to find it and how to fix it .
So this problems appears randomly , and i havent found anything that could trigger it , but while im driving , the whoule car starts to shake on a perfectly smooth road , and i can feel the hitting comeing from the rear , and it increases shaking while im taking up speed. I have looked up and bouth the driveshafts are in good condiction , and there is no lose play.

I have a 2007 commander CRD (if it changes anything)

·
Administrator
15,520 Posts
@Gaarijs Welcome to the forum! Tell us a little about your Commander (model trim, drive train, mileage, etc.)

·
Administrator
6,712 Posts
Hi , im new to this site and im looking for someone that maybe has crossed the same problem as i am , and knows where to find it and how to fix it .
So this problems appears randomly , and i havent found anything that could trigger it , but while im driving , the whoule car starts to shake on a perfectly smooth road , and i can feel the hitting comeing from the rear , and it increases shaking while im taking up speed. I have looked up and bouth the driveshafts are in good condiction , and there is no lose play.

I have a 2007 commander CRD (if it changes anything)
@Gaarijs;

Welcome to the forum. Please read the New Member Required Reading below and complete your user profile as directed, in order to comply with the forum rules.

REQUIRED READING!!! New Member Introduction post & other important new member info.

It's very helpful and in most cases necessary, to have a properly completed user profile - with all of your Commander's relevant information, so members have the basic & necessary information to help you properly diagnose your issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts