Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I have read the previous posts on cargo liners, but I haven't seen anyone address the back of the 2nd seat getting dirty. We keep our baby stroller in the back seat and the wheels are always against the back of the second seat. Has anyone used the product from AutoTrucktoys? They call it the Canvasback Cargo Liner.

There is also a similar one from Cargoliner.
Its available at everythingsuv

These both seem pricey.

Any comments or experience with similar products would be helpful as we need something asap.

Thanks

(new 06 Commander owner)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi... I bought the canvas back from Auto Truck Toys... It came with the backs cut individually for the three second row seats. That is kind of like it is pictured for the camo version. I thought the entire thing was going to come as one piece. The rest of it is one piece and covers very well. It does not go up the sides of the rear panels below the windows though. It does fit just a little large on the second row seats down the bottoms of it and it velcro attaches to the carpets everywhere. I am overall very happy with them and think they will protect my interior very well. I got the Mocha color which is tan... The graphite is more of a grey color. They took about two weeks to get here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts