Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at the weathertech or the canvas one on auto truck parts. did a search, but couldnt find if the cargo net is still able to attach with either of these? does it?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
79 hits and 1 response. thank you

·
Registered
48 Posts
That just means that 78 people don't know the answer! Relax bro!

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I think that you're the first to ask that question. I don't think too many people have the net, at least I don't, so that's probably why you're not getting a response because no one knows the answer.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
It looks like it's attached to the hooks right above where the jack is stored. It all depends on how far back the cargo mat goes. If the cargo mat covers the bottom hooks, then you probably won't be able to hook the bottom, but the top will still definitely hook.

·
Administrator
15,217 Posts
RedCommander said:
There's a cargo net?
I bought one and returned it. I didn't like the way it fit. It is actually made for the Grand Cherokee (says so on the package) but they are selling them as Commander accessories.

·
Registered
258 Posts
yea...the one that came with mine says it's for a cherokee...it fits okay

·
Registered
15 Posts
They will work, I have one, the only thing I had to do was tuck in the bottom corners where the plastic cover is for the jack stand. This helps keep items from sliding out when opening the back.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've got the Cargo Net, and the Mopar Molded Cargo Tray, and they fit just fine. You can slide the tray forward till it hits the 2nd row seats, and is out of the way of the net...

The tray is nice, especially when hauling dirty/muddy stuff, or when kids have dirty clothes from baseball/football practice! You can throw their stuff back there, and not get your seats dirty! you can take it out and hose it right off in the driveway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts