Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S Rear springs (OME and super lift)

I ill be back in the states sometime around mid February and the first thing I am doing is cleaning out the garage.

I have a set of rear Superlift brand springs which came with the SL 4" kit

I have a set of OME HD rear springs that are brand new that I have not used (well I installed them and parked the truck for the last nine months...)

I am going with JBA 6" springs in the rear and I do not need the other sets around anymore.

Both sets are Black.

They will be available after I get home, but I am thinking of $200 for both sets or $100 for individual set. I will still need to box them up and prep for shipment.

Dave

I already have a first taker on the front 4" kit so I will not list those unless the buyer drops out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
springs

hey there,
i guess theres no front springs for the OME? let me know either way, might be interested in rears anyway.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No front springs yet, I have to check the offer from the first person who asked about them before I put them on here. When I sell the front, it will be the OME struts and HD springs installed together.

I am selling them because I got a new coil over kit and no longer need the struts.

Dave

·
Registered
40 Posts
let me know

Let me know if the front become available, I would definitely be interested in them with the rear springs if the price were right. consider me in line next

·
Banned
54 Posts
I'm assuming the OME springs are for the 4" lift? If so, what's the benefit over the Superlift springs? Just curious. I just purchased a XK with the SL installed and I plan on changing out the front and rear shocks for either Bilstein or OME or a combination of both. If the OME springs are stiffer, I'd prefer those.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The OME are actually for a stock set up. To use them with the SL kit you will need some spacers, 2" spacers will be fine to match up to the 4" SL kit. The OME springs are stiffer than the SL springs in my opinion.

OME springs yield a little bit of lift all by themselves.

Dave

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
OME rear springs for stock set-up?

If the OME rear springs for a stock set-up are available please let me know. I am very interested. Thx

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry on the late repky. OME springs are still available. They are for stock

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
4" superlift springs gone

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sent you a PM bother, thanks in advance!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just getting back on from an internet vacation, hitting up the PMs for shipping on the OME springs

Dave

·
Registered
68 Posts
hi there I am interested in the rear hd springs

can you post some pictures.. I would pm you but I don't have enough posts.. lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
Interested in the OME HD Rear springs if still available.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.