Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am rebuilding a 06 Commander and the project is near completion all I like is the passenger side fender flare. I am having trouble finding a set to buy. If anyone has any for sale I will buy them. Thanks

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Why are you rebuilding it? Did you buy it wrecked? You could also get the fender flare from the dealer.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
I am rebuilding a 06 Commander and the project is near completion all I like is the passenger side fender flare. I am having trouble finding a set to buy. If anyone has any for sale I will buy them. Thanks
Here's one on ebay: FenderFlare

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought it wrecked for $3200.00 is one reason why I bought it. I have always liked the commander. I also have a 01 Jeep Cherokee Limited which its great for hunting and to throw my horrible shedding German Shep in to go hiking. The commander is almost done. Finally running and rolling! Still can't find a fender flare or set of flares so if anyone knows of any let me know...

Thanks
Dan

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Still can't find a fender flare or set of flares so if anyone knows of any let me know...
Thanks
Dan
Did you try the links in the previous three posts? I know there was one in the link I gave, but they are not cheap.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Good luck with the build. Make sure you show us before and after pics.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didn't think to take pics of it while it was on our frame rack but believe me it was torn about on the passenger side. We even had to cut the frame rail out on that side etc...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Didn't think to take pics of it while it was on our frame rack but believe me it was torn about on the passenger side. We even had to cut the frame rail out on that side etc...

·
Registered
717 Posts
Did you really pay nine grand for that?? Seems that you could've found a used one already put together for what you had to put into that one.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Did you really pay nine grand for that?? Seems that you could've found a used one already put together for what you had to put into that one.
Post #6:..
Tnman81 said:
I bought it wrecked for $3200.00 is one reason why I bought it.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Looking good =D

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
looks like your going to have a great looking commander when your all done with it, and with the price you payed you gotta be happy with that.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Nice! Looks like the project is going good. Hope it's finished soon and cruising the streets.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Looks good.. You have more ambition than i do!

LOL At jeep5253 posts.. everytime i see one you're always pointing the obvious out!
He likes to help folks out who miss the obvious.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts