Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,337 Posts
Does the Mopar rebate you advertise apply to this special as well?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Wonder if this change screws up the Sirius radio subscription since this apparently is a new radio?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
717 Posts
jeep cmder said:
Wonder if this change screws up the Sirius radio subscription since this apparently is a new radio?

It shouldn't screw up your subsciption. The Sirius unit is actually separate from the head unit. I had to have mine replaced when the in dash cd changer took a crap. No problems with Sirius.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,473 Posts
Jeeper64 said:
It shouldn't screw up your subsciption. The Sirius unit is actually separate from the head unit. I had to have mine replaced when the in dash cd changer took a crap. No problems with Sirius.
Even if it did, I think you can go on the Sirius web site and swap in and out units.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Do you always have to purchase the $85 bezel kit if you are going from the single or 6-disc CD to the NAV?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Quick question. On the Jeep website, the REC Nav system's serial # is 82208653AI. On justforjeeps it is 82208653AE. On another autoparts website it is 82208653. Prices range from $1689.99 to 2391.00. Can anyone explain the difference between the serial #'s or are we talking about the same exact unit?

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,473 Posts
durkinma said:
Quick question. On the Jeep website, the REC Nav system's serial # is 82208653AI. On justforjeeps it is 82208653AE. On another autoparts website it is 82208653. Prices range from $1689.99 to 2391.00. Can anyone explain the difference between the serial #'s or are we talking about the same exact unit?

Thanks
Not sure on the prices or part numbers but I know there was a slight revision in late 2006 model year to allow for the rear view camera video feed to be displayed on the nav screen. Older units could not display the video feed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
durkinma said:
Quick question. On the Jeep website, the REC Nav system's serial # is 82208653AI. On justforjeeps it is 82208653AE. On another autoparts website it is 82208653. Prices range from $1689.99 to 2391.00. Can anyone explain the difference between the serial #'s or are we talking about the same exact unit?

Thanks
They are all basically the same radio. Each number superseeds to the next. They are in order of release times: 82208653 --> 82208653AB --> 82208653AC --> 82208653AD --> 82208653AE --> 82208653AF --> 82208653AG --> 82208653AH--> 82208653AI

We have the radio agressively priced at $1799. I will ship the radio to members of the JeepCommander.com forum for free. At checkout please write Free Shipping JeepCommander.com in the comment line and we will waive the shipping once we receive the order. There is also a $25 mail-in rebate from Mopar too.

http://www.justforjeeps.com/aurarecamwcd.html

Thank You!
Peter
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top