Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took our Commander on its first road trip this past weekend to San Diego and it handled like a champ. Anyways on the way there we drove thru a snow storm in Hesperia, CA and I had to pull over and take a pic. (being from Vegas we don't see much snow).......

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Nice pic, I rememebr years ago taking one like that in North Dakota except the drift behind the vehicle was higher than the vehicle itself.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
As they would say in Georgia... Purty!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Nice pic. I need to start taking more of mine while I am out. I end up having too much fun playing and forget to stop and take pics.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone for looking at pic....always happy to share ....BigPoppaJNutZ i know what you mean about always forgotting to stop and take pics.....living in VEGAS there's always famous landmarks i'm around and would love to take pics of the commander, but i just forget to or don't have my camera with me....:( my wife thinks i'm a retard for always trying to remember the camera and sharing with everyone on the site, but oh well i love our commander.....

·
Registered
69 Posts
testa23 said:
thanks everyone for looking at pic....always happy to share ....BigPoppaJNutZ i know what you mean about always forgotting to stop and take pics.....living in VEGAS there's always famous landmarks i'm around and would love to take pics of the commander, but i just forget to or don't have my camera with me....:( my wife thinks i'm a retard for always trying to remember the camera and sharing with everyone on the site, but oh well i love our commander.....
Don't worry about it... My wife's the exact same way. We drove thru McConnell's Mill state park a few weekend's ago, and it was snowing, and I was so mad that I had forgotten my camera... Would have been a beautiful setting for some great pics... She just thought I was nuts... Oh Well..

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Yes we love our toys. I hope I will start remembering to take photos more often. I plan on heading to the Poconos a few times this year out here in PA. It should lend to some really nice photo opps.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
"Originally Posted by testa23 ....my wife thinks i'm a retard for always trying to remember the camera and sharing with everyone on the site, but oh well i love our commander....."

Wow My wife thinks I'm a retard too! Similar reasons,

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
You mean... I am not alone?!!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i guess none of us are alone since were all on this site.......

·
Registered
23 Posts
ready for summer

Nice pic, but I have to say I'm pretty sick of snow around here, a lot of it has melted, but now they are forecasting 5-10 inches tomorrow.... hopefully won't stick around long.... Milwaukee, WI

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Commander769 said:
Nice pic, but I have to say I'm pretty sick of snow around here, a lot of it has melted, but now they are forecasting 5-10 inches tomorrow.... hopefully won't stick around long.... Milwaukee, WI
commander769 i must say it was nice, but i wouldn't want to plow snow everyday just to get out of my driveway or anything like that......loving the VEGAS weather and sunny 78 degrees here today......GO BEARS.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts