Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i have a 2007 commander with rej nav system and i really need to install a Bluetooth system but i dont wanna the after market one like Parrot.
there is something that i can interface with my nav system?
thanks

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
guys please i really need your help on it..

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Nope, have already tried it. My local jeep dealer has not been able to get it up and running on any of our 3 commanders! Thus I now have a kit sitting in a drawer somewhere.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so i dint got it u bought a kit that wasnt working on it?
thanks

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
There used to be a kit from moparsupercenter.com that included all the OEM telematics and rear view mirror with UConnect controls, but I doubt they make it anymore since the demand is low. I bought one, and it was about $600, but I thought it was better than the add-on kit.

For the money and hassle, either buy a new head unit with Bluetooth, or just buy a BT headset.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i agree...i have a PARROT C130 or simalr but i hate to put on the car this kind of stuff... but the one on the rear view mirror? is not possible to install it?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok thanks a look it and actually i think i ll not risk to order a part because living in italy just the shipping cost ll be soo high.
i guess i gonna buy the parrot universal model. but i dont know if it ll dit on the the rej.
but differences between REC and REJ system?
thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts