Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Last question!) The joystick appears to have a push facility as well as moving horizontally. Are there any functions that use this? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
15,101 Posts
(Last question!) The joystick appears to have a push facility as well as moving horizontally. Are there any functions that use this? Thanks.
Not many people here with the REJ since that unit is only in the Euro Commanders.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it is essentially the same as the REC with the little joystick half way down the right hand side. I only found out where the elevation was displayed yesterday. Wondering what else I may be missing out on!

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Pushing the stick does nothing. You're not missing out on anything with the sat nav, it's next to useless both sides of the Atlantic!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No it isn't next to Useless. It tells me where my nearest McDonalds is. Apparently it is somewhere around Morlaix in Brittany.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
No it isn't next to Useless. It tells me where my nearest McDonalds is. Apparently it is somewhere around Morlaix in Brittany.
My local McDonalds is somewhere near Zurich....some 18hours drive from the North East!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts