Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you think any aftermarket company will make a clear glass piece to get rid of the long amber turn signal beneath the headlight? I think it would make the front look much cleaner, particulaly on black jeeps. Or is it possible to go in and remove the amber reflectors (I did this back on my 00 wj)?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats exactly what I want and was wondering if the Eurojeeps had them. Now I just have to find a place to buy them...

·
Registered
396 Posts
That would look so nice...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I checked there, but did not find anything. I also pmed the uk commander owner on the forum.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I emailed a jeep dealer in london. Will post any responses. I informed them that there is a large group of us here in the states looking for them and gave them this website in hopes of a response. Maybe try doing this to different dealers in u.k.
Chip

·
Registered
396 Posts
Thank you jrdale8! Looking forward to the update! This would be a nice upgrade.

·
Registered
77 Posts
... just FYI, you are not per se discussing European lights, as I tried to get them from JEEP in Germany. They offer the same orange as we have them here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I received an email from Mark Parry parts manager from dealer in london today. Here is his response "Due to the commander just being released in this country I am still awaiting the parts disc. As soon as this arrives , which should be next week , I will e-mail the info you require"

Will update when get more info
:)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Are the Jeeps sold in Europe made in the US or at an oversees factory?

If they are made in the US I wonder if the dealer could have them shipped directly to us or would they have to reship them to us in the US?

·
Registered
46 Posts
My Commander has these. They do look good.

I'll check with my dealer over the weekend and post a response to update you, hopefully i'll have prices etc.

If i can help you get these then i will :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts