Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is not as loose and tighten it, it will be a problem in the clip, there is some instruction or drawing??.

·
Registered
887 Posts
They are held in with 4-5 plastic clips. They do not easily come out and most likely you will break them. The dealer wants $8-9 each for replacements. I broke a couple when I was at the Badlands last year.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
NAPA part #770-2871 They come 20 to a box. I bought them a long time back but as I remember they were about $7 a box. I had paid $8+ at the dealers for one rivet.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I've seen the plastic rivits on the net for much cheaper then that just do a search and look around you'll find them.
SAL,

While the plastic rivits are also needed, the part I was referring to are not yet available in the aftermarket world and are only avialble from the dealer. I used to have a part number because I had to get the for my run in with a 24" drop on the Purgatory trail in the Badlands (witch also severly damaged my old Get Lost Rock Rails). I bought a bunch extra - I will take a picture tonight and post it so everyone can see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts