Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to put it out there for anyone that needs any repair information I have access to Mitchell on demand. I can send some instructions if needed. DM me your commander info your email and the job your doing and I’ll do my best to get you the repair info ASAP.

·
Super Moderator
5,846 Posts
Just wanted to put it out there for anyone that needs any repair information I have access to Mitchell on demand. I can send some instructions if needed. DM me your commander info your email and the job your doing and I’ll do my best to get you the repair info ASAP.
O.K. I'll be "that guy"......what is Mitchell on demand exactly?

I've never heard of it before.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s essestially a factory service manual. A “how to” for many repair jobs or rebuilding information with torque specs and other useful info like fluid types and capacities and service information. All Data is another company that supplies that info here in Canada.

·
Super Moderator
5,846 Posts
It’s essestially a factory service manual. A “how to” for many repair jobs or rebuilding information with torque specs and other useful info like fluid types and capacities and service information. All Data is another company that supplies that info here in Canada.
Sounds like the Canadian version of ChiltonDIY......

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like the Canadian version of ChiltonDIY......
Yea basically.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts