Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have any recommendations? I saw that rackdoctor.net has a lifetime warranty on all their units which I found interesting, considering I'm on my third rack at 98K. Also, I've had two mechanics tell me that ac delco makes a part number for our trucks and that they are solid. I see a brand called Cardone, as well. All have a 1-3 yr warranty except rack doctor....as I said, they offer lifetime. Any input form you guys will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Also, rack doctor is cheapest at around $280 after core
AC Delco is around $430, and Cardone lists around $350

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone have any recommendations? I saw that rackdoctor.net has a lifetime warranty on all their units which I found interesting, considering I'm on my third rack at 98K. Also, I've had two mechanics tell me that ac delco makes a part number for our trucks and that they are solid. I see a brand called Cardone, as well. All have a 1-3 yr warranty except rack doctor....as I said, they offer lifetime. Any input form you guys will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Also, rack doctor is cheapest at around $280 after core
AC Delco is around $430, and Cardone lists around $350
Hey Danny. I'm going through the same thing right now. What did you end up going with?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 2006 5.7 and replaced my power steering rack at 135k. I'm currently at 155k and it's leaking again. Was there any conclusion as to who made a reliable replacement? I'm not real excited to replace this a 4th time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts