Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE DON'T DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!!
first off I have been trying to reset my password for two weeks, I lost my password due to changing computers, but the "reset" function isn't working and the "contact us" function isn't working either. I've been using Safari on my Mac and then today I just tried the Brave browser and still a no go. I have even just tried to create a new account and that wouldn't work. today I decided to use my Google account, which I didn't want to use, but that worked and it was the only way that I could get on here to let you know those other functions weren't working for me. My other account was under the user name Tmarkr and that is the account I would prefer to use since I had sometime logged in with it. Was my old account removed or deleted during the new format change over or for something I did??? I'm still receiving update emails from my old account.

thank you for any help you can provide

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
PLEASE DON'T DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!!
first off I have been trying to reset my password for two weeks, I lost my password due to changing computers, but the "reset" function isn't working and the "contact us" function isn't working either. I've been using Safari on my Mac and then today I just tried the Brave browser and still a no go. I have even just tried to create a new account and that wouldn't work. today I decided to use my Google account, which I didn't want to use, but that worked and it was the only way that I could get on here to let you know those other functions weren't working for me. My other account was under the user name Tmarkr and that is the account I would prefer to use since I had sometime logged in with it. Was my old account removed or deleted during the new format change over or for something I did??? I'm still receiving update emails from my old account.

thank you for any help you can provide
I remember you @Tmarkr - Now @Tmarkreis; Nobody deleted your account as far as I know; Let me refer this to an @Administrator and see if they can merge your accounts so you can access your old account again;

Unfortunately, Moderators do not have those permissions. Good to see you back.

Edit: I've reached out to an @Administrator about your problem; You should be hearing from them, hopefully in the next day or two.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
I remember you @Tmarkr - Now @Tmarkreis; Nobody deleted your account as far as I know; Let me refer this to an @Administrator and see if they can merge your accounts so you can access your old account again;

Unfortunately, Moderators do not have those permissions. Good to see you back.

Edit: I've reached out to an @Administrator about your problem; You should be hearing from them, hopefully in the next day or two.
Thanks @Big Blue... I was hoping you had remembered some of my "problems". I really appreciate any help. With this age of vehicle, new problems start popping up more and more

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Thanks @Big Blue... I was hoping you had remembered some of my "problems". I really appreciate any help. With this age of vehicle, new problems start popping up more and more
No problem at all @Tmarkreis; That's why we're here.

Unfortunately, I have no control over how quickly the administrators will respond; If you don't hear something from them in the next day or two, please let me know. Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts