Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased my 2nd Commander 3 weeks ago. 2008 Sport, 4.7L with Leather, all power options, remote start & 3 Sunroofs. (I don't understand how its a 'Sport' with all the options it has, but...it is!)

(I used to own a Black 2008 Commander Sport with the 4.7L as well, but that was all cloth, very little options. Great Jeep, but too small as our primary vehicle with kids that are 6'5" and 6'2"...with Mom & Dad both tall also.)

My wife has a newer Durango, and I was able to get the Commander as my vehicle since its not the primary grocery getter & family truckster.

Short story, but I was looking for Avalanche's (owned 2 previously), and on a whim, looked for a Commander at the last second. Needless to say, I test drove it and immediately took it home. Love this Jeep!

120k miles, and fully loaded. Its a great SUV and I'm very happy to have one again.

Here's a picture! I'm located in Des Moines.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,881 Posts
Purchased my 2nd Commander 3 weeks ago. 2008 Sport, 4.7L with Leather, all power options, remote start & 3 Sunroofs. (I don't understand how its a 'Sport' with all the options it has, but...it is!)
Nice looking Commander, looks like it's been well kept.

Best of luck with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts