• Revo 2's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I just put on the RC 2" lift, Monroe Quick-Struts, and F-150 load levelers on the rear. New Moog Problem Solver UCAs are on the way. I was pretty sold on the Toyo Open Country AT2s, but my local Firestone has a good deal on Bridgestone Dueler Revo 2's. I'm going with 255/70R17s so I can keep my stock rims and avoid wheel spacers. I drive mostly on the highway, but want good traction for the occasional off-road excursion. I just wanted everyone's opinions before I pull the trigger. Thoughts?

·
Registered
82 Posts
you won't go wrong with the toyo's at all. best tire around. never got stuck in my commander with them. quiet, long life, traction everywhere......whats more to want? i just wish they made them in the extremes in the smaller sizes

·
Registered
30 Posts
O just had Nitto Terra Grappler G2s put on mine last Thursday and l used the stock rims. The tires run good on pavement. I like the open country

·
Registered
7 Posts
Aside for the Toyos, which are excellent (as I voted) you could also look around for Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S (G012), which I found even more multitasking than the Toyos. I put a Link from the Austrian Dealer www.giga-reifen-at coz I could not find a US site and I also dont want to interfere with the tire sponsor here.
But don't put too much effort in the search for the tires, just bear it in mind and if the price for the Yoko's is higher at your local source simply "forgetaboutit".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts