Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had hoped to not have to make this post.

I need help from you guys.

My Jeep Commander, Country Coach Diesel Pusher, Stacker Trailer, golf cart and virtually all my personal possesions has been taken and has not been seen for many weeks.

I am offering a $500 cash reward for finding them. If anyone spots any of them then we can find the rest of them.

I think they are all located somewhere in Arizona. The last GPS locator position was in Camp Verde several weeks ago.

If you see any of these vehicles, do not approach them and send me or Jon a private message.

I really do not want to get into all the details about who took it or that sort of thing yet.

Most of you have seen pictures of the vehicles, if not you can look under my garage or other posts on the Stacker trailer.

Here are some pictures.

A couple of thing that might make it easy to spot is the tire cover that has a Huey on it and the back drop down door on the Stacker also has a huge picture of a Huey. I think these vehicles are parked in some RV park or other out of the way location in AZ. The roof pod is not on the roof of the Commander anymore.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I am in shock. Very sorry to hear that Huey. If I lived in the area, I would surely be keeping an eye out for you. I hope you find everything soon!

·
Registered
130 Posts
That just sucks. I know how it feels to be ripped off of all of the things you have worked so hard for. Its heartbreaking. Best of luck to you in finding the scumbag who took your stuff.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Any idea or hunch as to which state your kit may be in? I'm in Amarillo, so I'll go look in the local RV parks for you. Best of luck and I hope you get everything back.

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think that the two most likely places are in the mountains north of Phoenix and possibly the eastern half of Phoenix. But could be anywhere.

AZ plates on the Coach are H PLT and the Commander is HUEY P

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
So sorry this happened to you, Huey. How did it happen ?

·
Registered
451 Posts
I would get the word out to the local trucking companies there in the SW. A rig that big/long cannot be driven just anywhere and it stands out. I've never seen a stacker that short and in a tag-a-long version around here(use to the NASCAR guys yanking around the big 5th wheel units) Truck drivers will notice that rig.

I doubt its around here but I will be BOL for it. I will be traveling into NC all next week and I'll be looking at all motor coaches pulling anything.

Have you alerted the BP? It may be headed to mexico.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I've linked this post on the SW or AZ area forums on a couple of Jeep Cherokee Forums(Cherokee Forum and NAXJA).

All are on the lookout but I will admit there is some skepticism being voiced about your story and as to why you do not want the authorities to be called if seen?

I'm just the messenger, not the message.

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Many of you guys know me for quite a while now and Jon (a49erfan) has known me as well. What I posted is the truth, there is however more to the story that I did not want to get into on an Internet forum. Lee, possibly with help, took everything from me and has disappeared. This is the "cliff notes version". The lawyers have been trying to serve her with papers but she is very good at avoiding supoena's. I found out I was not the first one that she did this to, but that is enough about what she did. The vehicles were all purchased from money from before the marriage and I have titles and registrations for all of them. This does me no good if we never find them. I do not think they are being moved around and it is probably being hidden in AZ. I really did not want to put this information out on the Internet. Jon did mention to me several weeks ago that if I posted about it I would get questions. I am just trying to do the right thing. Vehicles were last spotted weeks ago in Camp Verde, AZ. Reward is still valid.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Unbelievable! Such perfidy. Best of luck, Huey.

·
Registered
471 Posts
You may have checked this option out already but A Private investigator may be helpful in your situation if you don't want to get legal involved. They would treat it as a "property locate" and then you could take it from there or hand the findings off to the cops.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Here we go again, another example on why one can NEVER fully trust a woman.

Sorry Huey, don't let this get to you if that's possible. This type of thing happens to ALL types of men.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hang in there Huey Pilot !!!

Probably not a big help, but I'm at home for short period of time in SE Texas and I will keep my eyes out and make a run through the local RV parks.

Good luck, keep us updated ...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Huey, I understand why you did not want to post specifics up. That is a tough situation to be in. This woman has a half a million dollars of your property. I would think the law should be involved(JMHO). This is theft and with the dollar amount involved its a felony!

I will continue to cross post this thread. I'm on a half dozen Jeep Forums so I will call on my friends in that area to help.

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
I'm sorry to say but this woman clearly understands the law better than most lawyers. There is a good chance that she has been planning this for a long time. For the time being the police may feel that this is a domestic issue. I am sure that Huey has exhausted all of his legal options. Jon after all is a cop and is his friend. As fellow men and people who trust Huey as being the better person is this sad story it is best to help keep an eye out rather than offer advise. Although the PI suggestion seems like a great but expensive idea.

I will keep my eye out Huey and I'm sorry that you fell prey to a predator. Being men it's not that hard to do

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'm sorry to say but this woman clearly understands the law better than most lawyers. There is a good chance that she has been planning this for a long time. For the time being the police may feel that this is a domestic issue. I am sure that Huey has exhausted all of his legal options. Jon after all is a cop and is his friend. As fellow men and people who trust Huey as being the better person is this sad story it is best to help keep an eye out rather than offer advise. Although the PI suggestion seems like a great but expensive idea.

I will keep my eye out Huey and I'm sorry that you fell prey to a predator. Being men it's not that hard to do
Agreed and well put.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.