Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this Thread is already out there, but I am looking to get a Bull Bar and having it coated with Rhino Liner to make it last longer. I had a Westin Grill Guard on a previous vehicle and I know that any small scratches or scuffs from rocks or road debris will make it start rusting. What does everyone recommend and has anyone done this? :scratchhead:

·
2,248 Posts
There are several options. Both of the two that you mentioned are quality products.

Some of us including myself have used Duplicolor bedliner. You can get it at Walmart and it comes in both a spray and a liquid and is easy to touch up after wheeling.

Here is a link to what I did on my Commander, bumpers, fender flares, and trim.

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5297

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are several options. Both of the two that you mentioned are quality products.

Some of us including myself have used Duplicolor bedliner. You can get it at Walmart and it comes in both a spray and a liquid and is easy to touch up after wheeling.

Here is a link to what I did on my Commander, bumpers, fender flares, and trim.
I didn't think about using the Duplicolor. Is it pretty durable? How involved is it to apply it?

·
2,248 Posts
read the posts in the link above

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
read the posts in the link above
Looks great. I think I like the liquid look better than the spray because of the texture. I also Like the fender flares being coated. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts