Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone has heard from robby lately or knows if everything is ok with him. It was brought to my attention that he hasnt been on the forum in quite awhile now which is odd. Does anyone happen to have any contact info for him?

·
Administrator
15,241 Posts
I too am concerned about him. He is/was a vital member of the forum with his expert mechanical knowledge. I hope he is OK.

·
Registered
127 Posts
If you guys need any help from the Chicagoland guys let us know. I'm about 20 min from him.

·
Administrator
15,241 Posts
If you guys need any help from the Chicagoland guys let us know. I'm about 20 min from him.
Have you ever met Robby ?

·
Registered
127 Posts
no I haven't - talked some on the forums but never met him.

·
2,248 Posts
I have met Robby in person. He is a good guy. He came down to our plant in Hammond and he also picked up the things to ship to Ahmed. I do not have a phone number or address for him. I hope he is just off doing something and is OK

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bet someone on the forum has his number...Bump

·
Administrator
15,241 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Checked my inbox and I don't have his number or address in any of them. :(

·
2,248 Posts
I just sent Robby an email at his business address. I thought I had his phone number, but after going thru all the old PM's I could not find it

·
Administrator
15,241 Posts
I bet you can use your supernatural searching skills to find a member who bought strut spacers from Robby.... I bet they have his contact information.
I bet you could tell us who has this info.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
If someone has his info, I would hope they would try to contact him and report back their findings rather than publishing the info here. JMHO

·
Administrator
15,241 Posts
If someone has his info, I would hope they would try to contact him and report back their findings rather than publishing the info here. JMHO
Nobody is asking anyone to publicly publish the info.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I bet you can use your supernatural searching skills to find a member who bought strut spacers from Robby.... I bet they have his contact information.
I bought strut spacers from him but that was a long time ago and don't have his address.

·
2,248 Posts
No return email from Robby yet. It could be an out of date email address also. It did not come back as invalid though.

·
2,248 Posts
I was just going over the PM's that I have from Robby. He mentioned that Ahmed was shipping things to Robby's son at his place of business. I will send a PM to Ahmed and get that address and then call and get hold of Robby's son to check on Robby.

·
2,248 Posts
Ahmed has not been on the forum for about four days so I sent him an email at his direct address. Nice to have these Moderator Super Powers, First time I used them, might have to take a pay cut if they find out I used them....lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts