Jeep Commander Forum banner

robby

5K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Holaday07 4.7 
#1 ·
I was in need of some 1/4 leveling spacers for the front of the XK and had spoke to robby a few months back about making me a pair. I sent him another PM about two weeks ago saying that I was ready for the spacers and he sent them that same day via UPS. He trusted me to send the payment after I had received the product and installed them to make sure I was pleased with the spacers. I ended up not installing the spacers right away since I need new struts and wanted to do everything at once so I sent him his payment. It was a pleasure to do business with him!:bowdown:

See less See more
#2 ·
It was a pleasure doing business with Rob! I purchased a set of leveling spacers from him to install on my XK. Not only is the product very good quality and exactly as described but Rob has great customer service. He took the time to be sure that I was not going to buy something I could not use and he answered all of my questions completely and accurately. If anyone is looking for a leveling kit I highly recommend going to robby for it. Thanks again for all of your help and info. :thumbsup:

#3 ·
I have also met Robby and would certainly buy from him if I needed anything. He donated a set of his spacers to the Ahmed shipment also.

#4 ·
Robby is one of the members that I trust his opinions, and I trust his products, the man is full of experience and passion to help people and give advices, and that is very clear in his answers where he writes as if you are sitting in front of him.... I even cant do like him and write long text!

Reactions: jeep5253
#5 ·
Hi Robby the spacers came in last night in the mail ....thank you so much for going out of your way to make this happen for me....:bowdown:

To anyone interested in leveling the XK check this out, and not to mention the customer service , the pride and patience that robby has with those like me that have ton of qestions .....:eek:hyeah::thanks:

Thanks Robby i will PM you today...

#6 ·
To anyone interested in leveling the XK check this out, and not to mention the customer service , the pride and patience that robby has with those like me that have ton of qestions ....
I agree 100%! thanks robby the spacers are great.:)

#7 ·
I recieved my spacers today, and hope to instal them this weeknd if time is available. I sent payment Sunday sight unseen, and it is good to know there is trust in our little group of oddball jeeps. Look great, and cant wait to get them on!

thank you

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.