Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished up installing the RRO 2.5" lift. I started at 4:45pm and finished at 8:15pm.

Installed the rear bushing on the top of the springs.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Any pictures?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you want pics of? before and after? or pics of the install? I did not take pics during the install, toooo cold! I will take pics when I get finished with the tires and wheel.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Before

After

Next to my 06 CRD Liberty before lift on Commander

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I just traded for this a month ago, used 06 w/35000 miles. Tires and wheels to-marrow after the alignment....

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Very nice. My wife has a Liberty too.

By the way, referring to another recent thread about Chrome, your Commander (and mine I might add) have just the right amount of chrome and bling. It looks good on your black and my red.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Liberty is my every day driver (30+ MPG on hiway), the Commander is a replacement for my other P.U. that I hardly drove. Just needed a second jeep for wife to drive in winter.

The wife car: Jaguar X type sport.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Looks good. I like the way you fixed up the Liberty. What kind of bumper you have on it?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Here it is w/ lift and new lift, tires and wheels....
Before (LOW RIDER)

After (Should be a factory option setup)

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
That looks great!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
i was looking at the website for your bumper on your liberty. did you notice it says for off-road use only. that is weird, i've never seen that before.

·
2,248 Posts
man, nice wheels. i really need some new wheels, mine are so beat to crap. the outer edges of the wheels are all broken and chipped off.
Ross,

If you are going to be at the Colorado Commander Camp I can give you a set of Rubicon Wheels. I got two sets and one is for a give away at the camp. You can have the second set if you talk Jon out of the spare that he wanted.

We are going to try and get the tire sponser from the forum to give us a deal on a set of tires for the new Rubicon wheels to make the set a great prize.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts