Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS Rocky Road 2.5" with rear shocks

Brand new inbox rocky road 2.5" bodylift with Rocky Road rear shocks still new inbox , I haven't been able to put it on and I have to PCS to Fort Stewart in 3 months and it seems like every time I have tried to get help to put on the kit plans change so I'm selling them to someone that can use it. If you need pictures let me know 320$ shipped im asking and will take paypal if there are any questions please feel free to ask me

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lift

Can I get a price for rear shocks shipped to colo springs co if you're willling to separate, might not be realistic compared to what I would pay at the local 4wd shop but u never know!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Is it a body lift or a suspension lift? And how much for it by itself to 84096?
Suspension lift, as far as I know you can't do a body lift on the Commander.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ill Sell separate from each other 250 shipped for the lift itself , and 70 shipped for the shocks shipped

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah you can my bad I split the price way wrong :( ill sell it for 200 shipped and the shocks for 100 Shipped together 320 shipped

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP Now selling For 300 Shipped for both the lift and the shocks thats $45.00 cheaper than Rocky Road sells it for with the shipping will sell the lift 200 shipped and will sell the shocks 100 shipped

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
okay ive dropped the price now to 270 for both or 180 for the kit shipped and 90 for the shocks shipped final drop then going on ebay

·
Registered
242 Posts
to whom ever is looking to buy this lift. realize that is harder to install than other lifts because the upper struts normally have a bolt built into the bottom, (like every other suspension lift has) but this one does not. therefore it is harder to have to deal with tightening the extra bolts.
i installed this lift myself and it took a few hours but it was all finished in a good days work.

·
Registered
40 Posts
to whom ever is looking to buy this lift. realize that is harder to install than other lifts because the upper struts normally have a bolt built into the bottom, (like every other suspension lift has) but this one does not. therefore it is harder to have to deal with tightening the extra bolts.
i installed this lift myself and it took a few hours but it was all finished in a good days work.
You are saying that it is a little tougher to install than other lifts? Are all the RR lifts like this? From what I've read on this site, the RR lifts are the preferred "small" lift.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts