Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just ordered a lift from RRO. Has anyone ever installed one of these? And what do you think of it? What size tires did you put on?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have one on mine. I am running 265/70/17 after the lift and pinch weld mod. One suggestion for the RRO lift is if you have access to a welder, tack the inner 2 bolts on both sides to the spacer. It becomes a PITA trying to get a wrench or socket on the underside while tightening the nut on top. If I had it to do over again I would have tacked all the bolts to the spacers while on the bench instead of doing it on the vehicle with the strut tower in the way.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one on mine. I am running 265/70/17 after the lift and pinch weld mod. One suggestion for the RRO lift is if you have access to a welder, tack the inner 2 bolts on both sides to the spacer. It becomes a PITA trying to get a wrench or socket on the underside while tightening the nut on top. If I had it to do over again I would have tacked all the bolts to the spacers while on the bench instead of doing it on the vehicle with the strut tower in the way.
thanks. Do you have a before and after lift picture?

·
Registered
147 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts