Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought the chry 8.25 cover (only works for us 10 bolt guys/gals) and a lube locker gasket (thanks Kyle) so long RTV.

I used dupli-color self etching primer (first picture) and dupli-color red engine paint (It protects against oil's)

Fits perfect and looks very nice, i highly recommend this cover to all 10 bolt brothers! Enjoy the pictures!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Pro and cons of a new diff cover and what was the cost?

·
Super Moderator
14,912 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,912 Posts
No cons with this cover, just look at there web-site and watch the video. It cost me around $145 with the lubelocker gasket.
No point in him looking because it won't fit his Commander. He has QDII = 12 bolts..

·
Registered
542 Posts
Great looking cover! I'll be looking to upgrade mine when its time to change fluids. Plus, it looks like I have a minute leak so, that'll give me an excuse to change it. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
887 Posts
No point in him looking because it won't fit his Commander. He has QDII = 12 bolts..
4.7 + QDII = Very rare! I have never seen one in person and only one other on this forum that I know about... Very special order!

edit: Love the cover! I will have to investigate further myself!

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
i have a 3.7 4x4 xk. what cover would fit mine?

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
ok cool. i'm thinking of doing it then. what was involved with the install/painting it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts