Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got new tires i went off roading for my first time hardcore i was very impressed with the climbing and articulation ability but man when im going down a hill on 3 or sometimes 4 there times i feel like if i go any farther im gunna roll over then i get out look at the jeep and it doesnt seem that bad. wat is the point of tipping and how can i calculate this so i dont

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
I saw a great site, somewhere, that does the math if you fill in all the numbers - I'll see if I can find it again.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
When I first read the title, I thought you rolled your Commander.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
the commander seems to feel like it has a higher thresh hold for body roll at least than most other suv's of this size i've been in. that really played into our decision to buy since my wife drives it at times and i'm always a little leery of her judgement when entering a curve.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
You need to get a long bungy cord and stretch it from the bottom of the driver's side over the roof to the bottom of the passenger side. That way one side keeps the other side from rolling over.

·
Registered
75 Posts
rockymtn could have been joking?

I dunno, i think you definately get the grumpy award but Rocky needs to learn and well, if the jeep would have rolled on him then he would have learned a lot pretty quickly.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Please refrain from personal attacks on this forum, please do not quote personal attacks so that follow-up posts do not need to be deleted (if you must comment on original post please do so without quoting original post in your post.

·
Registered
527 Posts
LOL :banana_hitit: I've been spanked by daddy :rofl:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Huh?
It's my fault.......... I read the first post in this thread, it irritated me, so I decided to say all kinds of mean hurtful things :eyemouth: I guess it was so bad, that the moderators (God love them) deleted not only my post but all posts quoting or referring to it..... Kind of like Moses being wiped off alll the pillars and monuments of ancient Egypt..... I think it is funny to be honest, and appreciate the mods in this group. Big boy rules. I got my winkie smacked because I was being a bad boy. But, it needed to be said, I dont regret it..... it felt good.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
It's my fault.......... I read the first post in this thread, it irritated me, so I decided to say all kinds of mean hurtful things :eyemouth: I guess it was so bad, that the moderators (God love them) deleted not only my post but all posts quoting or referring to it..... Kind of like Moses being wiped off alll the pillars and monuments of ancient Egypt..... I think it is funny to be honest, and appreciate the mods in this group. Big boy rules. I got my winkie smacked because I was being a bad boy. But, it needed to be said, I dont regret it..... it felt good.
The moderators may or may not have deleted the post on their own but I reported the original "mean hurtful" post so it is probably my fault that it and the resulting posts were removed.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts