Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a used '06 commander, and there are no cross bars on the roof rails. The dealer wants like $200+ bucks for the pair, any recommendations on where else to get them?

Thanks.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Have in mind that there are 2 types, the sport ones have a lock to avoid theft. They cost a bit more I think.

·
Registered
213 Posts
check the window sticker for the vehicle you purchased and see if they're listed on it - if so, tell the dealer you want them (I did this and got mine for no charge).

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bringing to the fore again.
Saw a pair on eBay but the shipping and import tax are as much as the bars £120 gbp).
Any UK Sellers?
(Or cheeeap us)

·
Administrator
16,139 Posts
Bringing to the fore again.
Saw a pair on eBay but the shipping and import tax are as much as the bars £120 gbp).
Any UK Sellers?
(Or cheeeap us)
@stupops I think shipping costs would be a deal killer.

·
Registered
2008 Commander Sport 3.7L 2WD
57 Posts
I bought a used '06 commander, and there are no cross bars on the roof rails. The dealer wants like $200+ bucks for the pair, any recommendations on where else to get them?

Thanks.
Check a pull it yourself junkyard. LKQ is a national chain. I go to both Daytona or Orlando when I need parts. There are 3 Commanders with roof rack cross bars on the lot this minute. About $20 plus $3 entry fee.

·
Administrator
16,139 Posts
Check a pull it yourself junkyard. LKQ is a national chain. I go to both Daytona or Orlando when I need parts. There are 3 Commanders with roof rack cross bars on the lot this minute. About $20 plus $3 entry fee.
@JohnGault He is in the UK.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts