Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes a nice Roof Rack?

I am looking for an offroad rack with fog light mounts front and back that would fit the jeep? I looked everywhere and its driving me NUTZ! Thanks for any help.

·
2,248 Posts
The best advice I can give you is to type "roof rack" in the search box for this forum and you will get 303 threads that contain that phrase. Anytime you have a need for information on this forum you can do that. Click on the search pull down menu and fill in the box with your keyword.

Good luck, I was not shining you on, just giving you the best tool to search here. We even have a resident search meister with the username Jeep5253.

·
Registered
419 Posts
The Rola Roof Rack is excellent, for whatever that's worth. Good faring, fits very nicely on the XK roofline. You'd need to add your light tabs, but those are cake pretty much no matter what rack you go with.

Just do your research, of course!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Several of us have the Yakima and it looks great too.

·
Registered
936 Posts
any one have a small roof rack? im looking at buying one from work that is meant to fit a yamaha Rhino it measures 24" wide by 49" long...i would like to see pix if yours is close....or if your rack covers only half the roof

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
There are already many threads on racks!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
type in "small+ rack" and you will have a lot fewer threads to read.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts