Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen the molded lights on a commander on ebay. They look like the ones on the Liberty. Any one know the part# or price on these? Is there another option than the Mopar ones?

Anyhelp would be appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
437 Posts
Do you have a link to the ones on EBay? Never have see this before.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah...thats the ones ive seen on a couple of commanders on Ebay. Wonder how they'd look on silver non limited?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Has anyone put these on the Commander, Is the roofline the same for the two vehicles?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Commandoooo said:
Post the picture. Does anyone know if it will fit?
Not sure if it would fit but as the roofline to both the Liberty and the Commander are relatively fit, I don't think it would be too much of a stretch.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My wife even liked the look and she usually just laughs at all my mods, but she is just jealous b/c i havent done anything to her commander.....YET.

Are we sure these will fit?

Any one know how they attach? Drilling holes in the roof, kinda scares me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The Commander is wider that the Liberty, thus I think they would not work well on the Commander. You can order PN 82209811 which is a Mopar Sport Utility Bar with 2 lights and the is a way to offer up to 4 lights on the bar if desired. I checked justforjeep.com, he does not have this part listed on the web. When I talked to my dealer I remember the price somewhere around $600. Included the bar,lights, and wiring.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts