Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything good or bad about these shocks? This shock has nine adjustable settings on them. I'm not even sure if they make one for the commander. I'm looking at replacing the rear shocks that came with Rusty's lift kit.

Or if anyone has suggestions on different namebrand shocks, please let me know. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Great shocks! I've read & heard better reviews about Pro-Comp's MX6's though :cool:

http://www.explorerprocomp.com/PDFs/07cat/72-91.pdf

According to the Pro-Comp online catalog...there currently isn't one for the XK. However, measure the "eyelets" (mounting points) of the shock while it's extended....then compressed. That shall get you started and possibly compare it w/ other applications. I even recommend that you call or email the manufactures direct. If all else fails, call 4 Wheel Parts if you wish.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I went and check out the reviews and you were right on the button. Not sure If I'm going to get them yet. I'll have to take off the Rusty's shocks to see if the 4X4 shop put them on correctly. I'm still getting noise from the back. If I can't get it to stop, I will definitely look into getting the MX6s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts