Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a rubber mat for the square cutout on the center of the dash? It would be nice to stop things from sliding around

·
Super Moderator
14,935 Posts
You can get non-slip shelf liner at Walmart or Target and cut it to fit.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Or even look at the kitchen section of Target or Walmart, Ikea even has some. They have rubber non-slip mats for your kitchen drawers that would work too.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Most auto stores have a silicone stick matt the size of cell phone, I put one in the dash tray. But it doesn't line the dash tray, just there to set my cell phone down and it does the job of keeping my cell phone from sliding around while cornering.

·
Registered
185 Posts
That spot on the dash is perfect for a take out
container! I think I might have some non-slip shelf
liner left over from my tool box..

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Does anyone know of a rubber mat for the square cutout on the center of the dash? It would be nice to stop things from sliding around
If you are talking about the cutout just above the radio, my limited came with a rubber pad insert. Same for the shelf left of the steering wheel (US) and the shelf between the 2 power outlets. Might be a "Limited" option. They are definitely OEM by their fit and function.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
I searched a little bit and found the mat for the shelf between the power outlets # 68036632AA from Chrysler for $29. They probably have the other 2 - couldn't find in a quick search - found 2 other parts listed but no picture reference. Just search the above part number and a lot comes up. Nice thing on them is there is a lip on the front edge. Shelf liner would be much cheaper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts