Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these and went to wal-mart. all tires swapped for $46 with life time balance and rotation.

i'll take better pictures this weekend.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they have a cleaner look to them. and the spokes are a little fatter then the originals.

they have the same back spacing as well. 5.75" of back spacing. i also removed the TPS crap. i always run my tires at 30 psi, its a nicer ride and keeps the tires from wearing out.

·
2,248 Posts
Looking good, Thought you might paint them black.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
they have a cleaner look to them. and the spokes are a little fatter then the originals.

they have the same back spacing as well. 5.75" of back spacing. i also removed the TPS crap. i always run my tires at 30 psi, its a nicer ride and keeps the tires from wearing out.
I thought stock back spacing was 6 inches. Ill have to measure my wheels this weekend when I rotate the tires.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
I like them the same color as your XK.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
They look great. I was looking for a set when I put on my lift because I thought it would look good on the silver colored XK. Now that I see it I really wish I had gotten them. PS don't forget about your soda on the bumper.LOL

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Looks good, I like those more than the stock wheels. How do you get around the TPMS light on the dash?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
What happened to the L on your Get Lost sticker on the drivers door?

EDIT: Never mind. When you click on the picture to downsize it the L dissapears. Then when you click on it again it goes back. I thought I was losing my mind at first.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I like yer boots, I would love them on my XH :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts