Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
389 Posts
Michael is a lucky man to own that beast! Could you imagine that at a stoplight against a kid revving up his late model Mustang? Ha Ha...epic!

·
Banned
389 Posts
sick..

add a manual transmission and tell me where to sign
I'd bet it was a 20K conversion...so you could maybe put one together for yourself for around $45K! Hmmm....cant'cha get a 2011 SRT8 Challenger for that kinda money? 12.4 sec. of bad to the bone MOPAR beast muscle. :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
A bit over kill, I think a simple strong V8 would be better. Give the wrangler guys more power to roll the big tires with better gears. Although it is cool.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
I want the lowered 4 door SRT8 version! :wink2:

·
Registered
696 Posts
There is a company doing the conversions in the 2011 GCs already and badging them SRT8s while Chrysler still contemplates doing it. New GCs are 30K and 25K for conversion. I have 101K on my motor so it is almost time for a swap!!

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
There is a company doing the conversions in the 2011 GCs already and badging them SRT8s while Chrysler still contemplates doing it. New GCs are 30K and 25K for conversion. I have 101K on my motor so it is almost time for a swap!!
Got a link ?

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts

·
1,993 Posts
A total waste of money and resources LOL. Just put a diesel engine that thing and call it a day. God for bid you get diesel with all that low end torque where its needed for off roading which is the attended purpose of the jeep and get some decent gas mileage at the same time. I wonder what the MPG is on that thing maybe 9MPG LOL

·
Registered
451 Posts
Executive evaluation my butt! He wanted a lightening fast Wrangler and he got one! I wish I could make up a neat sounding reason so I wouldn't have to pay for cool toys!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts