Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back when I first got my Commander I searched and found an inexpensive source for bolt on running boards. These were about 6 inches wide, but were out of stock at the time. I've lost the link, and really don't know if they were sturdy.

So is there a consensus out on the board as to the best Boards for the Commander? I'm looking for Users that can give an evaluation.

Need the source, approx cost, and any words of wisdom on the installation.

Thanks

KKKKFL

·
Registered
370 Posts
I purchased my running boards, grill guard, Hitch Step, and tailight guards from carid.com

Here is the link for the exact ones I purchased...

http://www.carid.com/2010-jeep-commander-side-steps/westin-oval-tube-step-bars-397363.html

Back when I first got my Commander I searched and found an inexpensive source for bolt on running boards. These were about 6 inches wide, but were out of stock at the time. I've lost the link, and really don't know if they were sturdy.

So is there a consensus out on the board as to the best Boards for the Commander? I'm looking for Users that can give an evaluation.

Need the source, approx cost, and any words of wisdom on the installation.

Thanks

KKKKFL
The total was about $250.00

You have to buy the mounting kit along with the actual nerf bars. I had my mechanic put them on and he had no issues.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I love the look of the 'steele armadillo's' and I think there is a vid.on here of someone dropping it and their jeep on a rock to test them out with good reviews

1 - 4 of 4 Posts