Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm debating if wether I should or should swap out out and sell my saddle brown leather seats. If so what would be a fair price. These are spotless.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Man I want them but it is not a good value to pay for a swap from one set of perfect seats to another just because of color.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
So swap out one for one. I couldnt see you paying anything if both are in perfect shape.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
I would do a straight swap but I don't think that is what he is looking for.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Might sound a bit crazy, I already had cloth seats so I put them back on, I don't know if I want to sell the leather set though. Maybe I'll change my mind later on and will want to put them back on. So my debate is if they are worth selling?

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Might sound a bit crazy, I already had cloth seats so I put them back on, I don't know if I want to sell the leather set though. Maybe I'll change my mind later on and will want to put them back on. So my debate is if they are worth selling?
Yes, they are. I wish my Commander had that option.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
I'll Give you $100 plus the trade.

·
Registered
243 Posts
This would be a really cool mod for us that didn't get leather. Besides a QD-II or a Hemi, leather interior is really all my commander is missin'. I could do 200 and you could have my cloth seats if you want 'em. I'm located in Houston, Tx 77546.

·
Registered
243 Posts
..pm sent..

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
I will give psycho787 my leather, he can give you his cloth and you can sell me your brown...

·
Registered
243 Posts
I would be more than happy with that deal A49er! Hope you can get em.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I confused everyone hehe. I never got rid of my cloth seats which I had on originally, I took those off and replaced them with the set of brown's that I bought separately. Now, I took the brown's off because I guess I got kinda tired of them, actually not sure why (this is why I don't know If I should sell them) and put my old cloth ones on. So I don't quite need another set of cloths as I already have my original set on. So I would just sell the brown's straight up. By brown's I mean the saddle brown leathers set. Sorry for the confusing guys.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
So what you have is seat COVERS, not seats? what are you asking for the covers?

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Katskinz? I bought min for $1100+tax+s/h, where can I find them for $300? I probably won't sell them afterall, won't be worth it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts