Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I randomly checked the recalls for my Commander (hadn't since the first brake recall was announced) and finally see that my Commander is listed.

Recall and Customer Satisfaction Notification Information:
Click on description to view document

DescriptionTypeIssue DateStatusREPROGRAM EBC MODULE
SAFETY
10/24/2007
INCOMPLETE

Just thought you guys should know, so you can recheck if there are any open recalls.

http://www.jeep.com/en/owners/

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Mine was on the list, guess I'll have to go in too.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thanks for letting me know about this - first time I logged into the "for owners" section and mine is on the list!

·
Registered
64 Posts
:eek: :eek:

My commander's been hit w/ the recall bug all of a sudden. Might as well get this recall done w/ the brake caliper recall this Wed. :(

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
"Well, one of us is lost…
This wasn't supposed to be an off-road experience, but it won't take long to get you back on course. You can try your request again, or you might like to visit one of the links below to get more information about Jeep. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we'll get you back on-road… or off, in no time."

hmmm.....so much for that!

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Ok -what's the deal??

"Sorry. At this time there is no participating dealer located within 60 miles of this ZIP Code. Use the Next button to enter another ZIP Code. " What ? Should I move to another zip? My dealer is 3 blocks from my office...and he is a 5star....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah, I received something in the mail about the front brake calipers. I have an appointment for this Wednesday.

In addition, the drivers window in dropping, so I am going to ask the dealership to look into the regulator. The passenger side window regulator was already replaced. Has anyone else had this issue?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I just got a letter in the mail stating that my vehicle needs to be serviced due to the brake recall. Ill be going in on friday to get that fixed along with the 3,000 mile oil change.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts