RC 2" lift and Maxxis big horns 265/70/17 installed

Midland CB installed

Fishing rod holder installed

Home mad awning installed

Lights installed

·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
My other toy a CBR1000RR 2008 Honda these pics are from Deals Gap and yes they are of me.

My daughters first run down the dragon

There are no mods on this thing. I can ride pretty good and its still more bike then needed. I can go to jail in first gear so I figured that was fast enough:bowdown:

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Nice looking vehicles, thanks for opening your garage.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
That is one beautiful Stang, I know how bad it feels to let one go. Love the stickers too, did you get the jeepcommander.com sticker from the forum?

·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is one beautiful Stang, I know how bad it feels to let one go. Love the stickers too, did you get the jeepcommander.com sticker from the forum?
Ya it stunk to sell it but it didn't fit my life style needs for some time it sat more then anything. Got the sticker from a member on trail ride.

·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll get ya some pics soon having a bad day today. My main computer crashed it got the teenager virus. Then on my way home I had a tire failure on my bike at triple digit speeds not cool.:mofo: But I used a gofer pole its a fiberglass telescoping pole used to run wires. I broke it years ago glad I kept it its light strong and stiff it don't bend. And it closes down to about 4' I think and opens to 18' not broke I lost about 6' when it broke. I then used the zip ties to hold it up there. I am going to Velcro straps to hold it up there its quick and easy.

·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Those lights really lit up the work area while you and your wife put up the tent!
And we watched.......
LOL you have to admit my wife and I are pretty quick at setting up camp though. Those lights are so much more useful in back then they ever were up front.

·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I started out by changing the front diff rear diff and transfer case fluid and got that all done. Then I decided to try and add the lights Don sent me. So I pulled my CB and the switch for the rear lights and started over. I reinstalled the CB correctly and put two new switches in. I tired to put them in the spot where I had blanks in but there was a circut board back there so oh well. Anyway here are the pics.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
ok, the rear screen, will it face out the back? I trust you will
lower the screen (not drop) and sit behind the XK and watch the screen.

How will you keep it from getting beat around while you are off roading?
How are you going to feed signal? Cable? Webcasts? DVD?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts