Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple Commanders from another forum are getting together on Sunday at 10 am. Meeting in the parking lot at the Azusa, San Gabriel OHV. There is a website.

FRS Radios to 14-4.

And a friend in a Mitsubishi Montero. I'll be in the Blue Commander. Join us! Nothing crazy, just playing around at the park to see what the vehicle can do.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We'll see you next year then!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I would love to be there, but if I were in OC, I would be at the beach, surfshops , grandmothers, Disneyland (although I hear the place is under construction again), and mabe a ride along with my cousin Scott in Costa Mesa. And of course a very large VW show.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some pics from San Gabriel. Friday's rain definitely helped up the fun factor.

Heheh. My friends that visit from the East Coast ask me if I just hang out at the beach all day, and every day. Nothing beats the beach, but work has a way of interfering with it, and it's fun to have a variety of activities. No complaints though - it's fun to live in Orange County.

·
Registered
89 Posts
SYCOHEMI said:
Heheh. My friends that visit from the East Coast ask me if I just hang out at the beach all day, and every day. Nothing beats the beach, but work has a way of interfering with it, and it's fun to have a variety of activities. No complaints though - it's fun to live in Orange County.
Fun in the Mud! I feel sorry for the guy that has to wash your car. :D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I'll be doing another off road trip this Sunday around Orange County with the Porsche Club. Last year I was the only Cayenne S that actually made the off road trip, the other Cayennes backed out at the last minute, so it was all Fords, GM's, Jeeps, and Rovers. I'll be bringing the Commander this year. There will be a bunch of Hummer H2's there. And press...

I hope I don't embarass them too much. j/k

I'm not going to wash it until after this weekend. Or maybe I will take it to Tuttle Click and let them wash it for me with an oil change. They do a good job. My buddy has a power washer that I've borrowed before to get off the mud. One reason I bought the Jeep was that my wife was tired of me bringing the Cayenne back all dirty. I'd try to wash it as soon as I got home, but sometimes I was too tired.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Just like going to a spa... nice mud bath. My Cherokee is my vehicle that I don't mind getting muddy, dusty, dirty. I would prefer if it didn't get scratches and dings but sometimes it does and I can live with that. I couldn't live with it on the Commander. The Commander is getting so babied right now.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's time will come. I've had mine a year. No scratches yet. Hopefully that doesn't change this weekend when I run with the Hummer H2's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts