Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Beautiful pics..... I have to drive upstate New York to find places like that.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Gorgeous!
Love the fall foliage... we don't see much of that in California :(

·
Registered
209 Posts
Beautiful pics...looks like a great time.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Mango~Ridge said:
Went out to our local National Forest, here are some pics.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2219183/5

The creeks crossings of the two last pics was crazy. What a blast, I wouldn't go through any deeper water without a lift and tires. The water was up to the top of the front bumper for a sec.
Did you have any trouble with the door sills leaking when you were in the deep water?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
kfbagt said:
Did you have any trouble with the door sills leaking when you were in the deep water?
You shouldn't have any problem. The door sills are double sealed. I have done water crossings in my Cherokee that has only a single seal on the door with no water leakage.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's funny you mentioned the door seals. Right after I came out of the water, I got out & checked all of the door seals if any water got thru. It was dry. I was in the water for about 15 seconds, seemed like really loooong. It was a cool feeling, (not floating away!)

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
:jawdrop: :clap: :rocker: :woot:

Wow... a new forum member that actually searched!! :google: No, it wasn't a topic on tires or radios or cold air intakes, but he clearly was looking for something and found it, way back in 2006. And it wasn't even a sticky!

I am not being sarcastic, this is a monumental occasion that calls for celebration... and smilie overuse.

:icon_cheers: Thank you, intothewild (like the name by the way)

Edit: Saw your signature says you are looking for a 3.5" lift, check out the For Sale section becuase I think there was on posted in there today.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Yea but he dug up a 3 year old thread. Well I guess we can give him some props!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts