Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newest project is now complete....

2 10" Kicker L7s on a 1000 Watt Kicker ZX Amp.

·
Super Moderator
14,936 Posts
It looks good but I wouldn't want to ride in it -- I value my hearing.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a pain in the ass.
Remove to bolts from underneath the plastic cover on the front of the middle seat and all 4 large bolts from where it attaches the seat to the body.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's a bracket that runs between the driver and passenger side rear seats that the middle seat bolts into. It would look like something was missing when it's gone, the seatbelt brackets have to be unbolted from the middle seat so that the passengers can still ride safely.
I thought about doing one sub in the front at the angle and then doing a cooler or some sort of storage in the top part.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mmm. Replaced my third row instead. Dual 12" on 1k watts firing down. Much more subtle visually (and nearly impossible to steal because the box takes up same space as third row folded down), much louder.

Nice int/ext color scheme by the way. I have the same one.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Looks like a commercial gas stove. shrugs. I'm not into the audio big base stuff. But enjoy. Nice fab work.

·
Registered
72 Posts
That's some fine craftsmanship! I've never been big on Kicker, but I always say that the best products are whichever ones YOU like the best, not what others like the best

I do like the idea of removing the middle seat though.... I may play with that some day. Does it seem like it'll be easy to get back in properly?

·
Registered
111 Posts
There's a bracket that runs between the driver and passenger side rear seats that the middle seat bolts into. It would look like something was missing when it's gone, the seatbelt brackets have to be unbolted from the middle seat so that the passengers can still ride safely.
I thought about doing one sub in the front at the angle and then doing a cooler or some sort of storage in the top part.
Damn that looks good...

Do you remove the entire second row as one unit to unbolt and remove the middle seat? And then reinstall ? Or can the middle seat be removed while unit is still fully in place

1 - 13 of 13 Posts