Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I have an 06 Commander Limited with a torn leather drivers seat lower cushion. All the other seats are in nice shape. Would anyone know if there are replacement seat covers out there ??? I contacted a dealership and they were more than happy to sell me a whole seat at almost $500...?!?! Even boneyards are trying to get several hundred for a seat. It's cheaper to replace the front seats with Cherokee ones if I can find the correct color! Anyone have luck replacing a cover?? I do not want an aftermarket cover to hide it... I want to fix it right, before it goes up for sale.

Thank you,
Mike

·
Administrator
2006 Limited 5.7 HEMI Quadra-Drive II
15,690 Posts
@KRAUSEWICH Katzkin was the supplier of the OEM leather seat covers. You might try contacting them about it.

·
Registered
2008 jeep commander 5.7 122k miles
5 Posts
I put katzkin red leather in a silver Honda accord. It's beautiful leather much better than OEM .

·
Administrator
2006 Limited 5.7 HEMI Quadra-Drive II
15,690 Posts
I put katzkin red leather in a silver Honda accord. It's beautiful leather much better than OEM .
The Commander factory leather was Katzkin.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Check this out, left and right lower cushions are the same.

Reactions: Stircrayzy

·
Registered
2008 jeep commander 5.7 122k miles
5 Posts
The Commander factory leather was Katzkin.

I can see that especially with the 2 tone leather.. I know katzkin has different quality levels and their high end leather is really nice. Most seats are pleather on the sides. I had the entire seat face in leather and it was really soft. It was beautiful

1 - 7 of 7 Posts