Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are a few photos from my camera:

My son and I standing in front of my beast and my daughter and 77yr old father-in-law staying cool inside:

View from Chicken point or rock:

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My son looking at a frog in one of the seven sacred pools

A49erFan checking out the seven pools

Devil's Kitchen Sink Hole:

·
2,248 Posts
Where are the Pink Jeeps. I bet you did not run over any this time. Sorry we missed it but Lee says at least she did not have to put up with any sloppy wet kisses.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bruijr had a great day in his XK

GetLost bumper lineup

A49erFan showing us how to get your XK on 2 wheels

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There were lots of Pink Jeeps out today. When they saw my beast with the killer klown on the front, they ran in terror so I never did get to squash one.

We did miss you and Lee today. It just wasn't the same with you not there. Too bad you couldn't get out of bed in time! :rofl:

Tell Lee I kissed no one this time out

Where are the Pink Jeeps. I bet you did not run over any this time. Sorry we missed it but Lee says at least she did not have to put up with any sloppy wet kisses.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Great pictures. I was in Tuscon in early June for a week. I was amazed how beautiful it was out there. I had never seen anything like it, being from the east coast.
Can't blame your father in law for wanting to stay cool inside your XK. It was in the upper 90s when I was there and it was cool for that time of year.

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Administrator
15,249 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Had to work today, I will try to get my pic up tonight or tomorrow sometime.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Guy's these are great pictures! The terrain out in the west look vastly different from what we have over here in the mid-west. I hope I can ride with you guys out there some day!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ok photo album is fixed, sorry forgot change the settings.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
VIDEO COMING SOON...

Devil's Staircase on Broken Arrow Trail. We have video of Old McDonald, Phunkeydude, Bruijr, Head6119 and A49erfan coming down the staircase and then for fun I drive back up the staircase so I can come back down.

(ok, you know who you are, video from multiple angles, lets get them posted. dddonkey, you shot some great video of everyone on my cam! Thank You. I just need to get home to ABQ so I can upload on my computer)

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Great pics guys.

I have been to Arizona and Nevada and the scenery is so beautiful. Never off-roading though. Someday I'll make a western roadtrip. I would love to see CO,WY MTand SD.

Phunkey, I told you the pink Jeeps would scatter when they saw the Killer Clown on your hood.:rofl:

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
I had a great time yesterday. Thanks Tom for setting up the day !!!!!

I got a lot of pictures and nice video as well. Converting them as we speak. I'll put them on tomorrow.

Here is a link to the pictures: http://s679.photobucket.com/albums/vv158/bruijr/Sedona - 23 August 2009/
Pictures have small size. Sent me a PM with your address if you (members who attended) want all the pictures and video full size. I'll put them on a DVD and mail them to you.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Herewith some nice shots.

Old McDonald dropped his car keys in the Devils Kitchen.....

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Man I need to make it out there one year. Beautiful country!!! Thanks for sharing...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts