Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I switched out my manual adjust front passenger seat for power adjust. The donor seat frame has lumbar support, and came with a black lumbar adjust handle. As my interior is Khaki, I'm looking for a Khaki handle [1BG531J3AA (KHAKI) “Handle - Mopar”] that appears to be unobtanium on the NOS or aftermarket.

If you have a khaki knob I am willing to trade or pay. I've got quite a few Commander items (various interior facias, gear shift knob, seat controls, window controls, nice clean rear view mirror, heated seat control bar & modules, covers for seat sides, stock radio w/Sat, sat. antenna connector, etc.)

All leads and horse trading welcome. Please reply with leads, PM to talk turkey.

-Hank

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I've been working through every single supplier and it appears to be the case. Hoping to find a NOS part somewhere. Harder to find one in a bone yard as they want to see the entire seat <sigh>

·
Registered
301 Posts
Thank you! I've been working through every single supplier and it appears to be the case. Hoping to find a NOS part somewhere. Harder to find one in a bone yard as they want to see the entire seat <sigh>

At that point you unscrew it, pop it off and put it in your pocket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts