Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
A couple of guys on the XK FB pages have it and are happy with them. I think I will go the same route when my REC dies.

·
Super Moderator
5,796 Posts
lekmedm said:
A couple of guys on the XK FB pages have it and are happy with them. I think I will go the same route when my REC dies.
My biggest question about this unit is;

Is it Sirius XM Satellite Radio compatible?

I don't see any mention of that in the product description - maybe I'm missing something.

If it is, then I might consider this when the time comes.

·
Registered
953 Posts
No, it won't support SiriusXM. This is also a sticky subject for me. You could either run the SiriusXM app or install a standalone tuner that plugs in to the aux lines. I recently installed an android radio in my Mazda3 and run the app without any issue.

·
Super Moderator
5,796 Posts
No, it won't support SiriusXM. This is also a sticky subject for me. You could either run the SiriusXM app or install a standalone tuner that plugs in to the aux lines. I recently installed an android radio in my Mazda3 and run the app without any issue.
@lekmedm;

Thanks for the reply.

That would be a deal-breaker for me.

When the time comes for me to buy a new head unit (and it inevitably will); I want a head unit that will give me the full functionality of the stock head unit - regardless of the cost.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts