Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 511 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This will be the stat sheet come January 1st at latest:

08' Loaded Commander Black Limited Hemi 4x4 w/ almost all chrome pieces painted gloss black.

Lift height: 4" Suspension Lift

Lift Brand: BDS

Shocks: Any suggestions?

Rims: Black Astanti AF 128's

Rim Size: 30" x 10"

Tire Brand: Pirelli Scorpion Zero

Tire Size: 315/30/30

Spacers: N/A

If Yes - Spacer Brand: N/A

Spacer Size: N/A"

Any wheel well rubbing issues: Let's pray that there isn't.

% of highway/offroad driving: 90/10%

Overall rating of your lift: I'm certain I will love it. There's nothing better than looking down on a Hummer right guy's?

Just so you guys don't rip my head off I'm also getting a set of Gloss Black Pro-Comp 8069's with some 305/60/18 Cooper Discover STT's. I just moved to Tampa so that's the reason for the big wheels. Looking to pick up a couple sponsors and put the limelight where it belongs for a while. I'm originally from Western North Carolina so that's the reason for the bigger wheels as well.

I'm also going to be blacking out the head and taillights, changing to a 10K HID bulb, LED's in the rear, Magnaflow Exhaust, AFE Stage 2 Intake, and a Custom black and saddle brown interior. Suicide doors will also be installed. Possibly lambo on the front's, but I think that's tacky. I honestly want some gull wing's if I could find them.

The 3rd row seat will also be taken out and will create a false floor there. I will then be intalling a full Hertz(New from Italy...forget all your other stuff) Mille Component system in the front and rear doors powered by a Audison 5 channel amp. There will also be a custom fiberglass enclosure for the Hertz Sub and amp.

Tint will be 5% all the way around, including windshield and sunroofs (except for the rear driver side.

I'm still kicking a few ideas around in my head, but if you guys have any suggestions please feel free to tell me. Do you know if Borla or Brembo make anything for the Commander? I look forward to your input!

The rest is up to you.

Dylan

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Appreciate the help Jeep, but apparently there is some difference between the 06 and the 08 that doesn't allow that. I'm just hoping that they come out with something before I purchase the Magnaflow at the end of the month.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
dh63269 said:
Appreciate the help Jeep, but apparently there is some difference between the 06 and the 08 that doesn't allow that.
As far as I know there is no difference between the 06, 07, and 08 HEMIs. I think they just have not updated the website to include the 08. Give them a call and ask.

dh63269 said:
I'm just hoping that they come out with something before I purchase the Magnaflow at the end of the month.
I have the Magnaflow cat-back and am very satisfied with it.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jeep5253 said:
As far as I know there is no difference between the 06, 07, and 08 HEMIs. I think they just have not updated the website to include the 08. Give them a call and ask.
You're actually right. It can be ordered off eBay and Crutchfield.com with ease.

jeep5253 said:
I have the Magnaflow cat-back and am very satisfied with it.
I have heard that the Magnaflow is a good brand and everything... There's just something about that name Borla that I like...

...now only if we could get some ceramic Brembo's!

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Crutchfield sells exhaust systems?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jeeper64 said:
lol...not bad...but I'm sure that she's ex for a reason :)
Actually there really isn't... other than I moved to Florida and she moved to Cali so we tryed the whole long distance thing for a bit and it sucked so now I get a weekly update of stuff like that... You guys may get to see some more if you would actually give me some advice on my wagon!

1 - 20 of 511 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.