Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what this sensor is for ? Was replacing my wheel liner and saw it was unpluggged. No engine codes or anything and appears to be have unplugged for a while. Let me know if you know what it is for !
Thanks -
Quinn 2006 Commanded 4.7 Limtited 4x4
Tire Wheel Hand Automotive tire Hood

·
Super Moderator
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
1,198 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Please read this and fill in some of your details and make a signature with your Commander details. (year, model trim, engine, 4wd system, etc.) It is nice for us know what your Commander has in it so we can better help you.
(1) Forum Rules / Vendor Rules | Jeep Commander Forum

To get the list of everything built into your Commander when built at the factory - have your VIN number and go here Chrysler Build sheet - Equipment Listing Not necessarily for your signature but so you know what you have.

On that connector check out the following post that may show all in that area. Can't tell if it is a wire ot tube from the picture? Wire and sensor locations - Commander

Reactions: tankman67

·
Registered
119 Posts
Might be your TPMS. I believe there's one in each front wheel well behind the liners. Does your TPMS show the correct pressure for the tires in their corresponding positions (front left, front right, etc.)?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum. Please read this and fill in some of your details and make a signature with your Commander details. (year, model trim, engine, 4wd system, etc.) It is nice for us know what your Commander has in it so we can better help you.
(1) Forum Rules / Vendor Rules | Jeep Commander Forum

To get the list of everything built into your Commander when built at the factory - have your VIN number and go here Chrysler Build sheet - Equipment Listing Not necessarily for your signature but so you know what you have.

On that connector check out the following post that may show all in that area. Can't tell if it is a wire ot tube from the picture? Wire and sensor locations - Commander
Thanks for the blueprints , They helped. Found out it’s the antenna connector. Someone stole mine when I first got the car and the connecter
Got jammed down. Never noticed till I took the wheel well off. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts