Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeep sales took a huge hit for the month of September. The Commander and Liberty were particularly hard hit. But don't fear -- retail sales of Jeeps were actually up. The big decline in the numbers is actually due to Chrysler is attempting to greatly reduce the number of fleet sales.

Either way, the Wrangler was up yet again... selling over 90,000 units in the first nine months of this year.

The Commander is still outselling the Aspen and the Durango.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
From the previous posts on Commander sales, its hard to believe that they could get any lower...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Good news for buyers. Local Toledo dealer was giving employee price on just about every Jeep/Chrysler made. On an 07 total reduction with that plus the sale price 24k for a 4X4 sport with a 4.7

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PolarBZ said:
From the previous posts on Commander sales, its hard to believe that they could get any lower...
There are on track to come only a few thousand shy of their original 70,000 projected units... even despite the slow down in SUV sales.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
I think I'll trade in for the '10 models when they start to come out. Just to get in on the best before they chop it.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Car sales in total took a hit, Ford was down 21%. If you compare that to Jeeps decline I would say we ended up okay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts