Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all.

I did some searching and saw some older threads with links to Commander service manuals, but many of those links are dead. If you are interested in a PDF format service manual, as well as a master parts list (helpful when ordering from MOPAR), I have uploaded these two files to my Dropbox. They were purchased by me in a digital format and are clean (although, as an IT professional, I always recommend that user scan all downloaded files before opening them!). Message me on here if you are in need of them and I will gladly provide the Dropbox link. The service manual is about 150MB in size and the parts list is roughly 9MB. One last tip is that I highly recommend you collapse all of the sections/bookmarks when you first open the PDF as it can get a bit confusing as, by default, it opens with all sections expanded!

Hope you all have a great Fall in your Commanders!

B.

·
Super Moderator
5,845 Posts
Good morning all.

I did some searching and saw some older threads with links to Commander service manuals, but many of those links are dead. If you are interested in a PDF format service manual, as well as a master parts list (helpful when ordering from MOPAR), I have uploaded these two files to my Dropbox. They were purchased by me in a digital format and are clean (although, as an IT professional, I always recommend that user scan all downloaded files before opening them!). Message me on here if you are in need of them and I will gladly provide the Dropbox link. The service manual is about 150MB in size and the parts list is roughly 9MB. One last tip is that I highly recommend you collapse all of the sections/bookmarks when you first open the PDF as it can get a bit confusing as, by default, it opens with all sections expanded!

Hope you all have a great Fall in your Commanders!

B.
@DentMan07;

From one IT professional to another; It would be much more helpful to the forum, if you could host this documentation on a 3rd party site and posts links to them here so people could look at the content as they desire.

I'd be interested in the parts list for a 2008 Commander Sport.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts