Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suspect my 06 XK REC radio sys is FUBAR but I cannot figure out how to set the clock. The clock setting guidance in owners manual does not address the REC radio so I look in the REC book and cannot find what I need. Appears that I need to log into a menu but my radio will not bring up the menu as indicated in the book. If the clock reset via the menu? If not, what am I missing?

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
From the REC Owner's Manual:

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but that is what I was afraid of. I cannot get to the menu screen. Other functions do not work right either so it looks like it is time to bite the bullet and invest in a replacement system. I do not use the NAV function anyway (prefer my Garman) so I will be shopping for a system without the NAV capability that will fit into our odd size hole.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
@PaulD, The clock settings are in the NAV section. Push the NAV button on the bottom of the unit and follow the directions.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@PaulD, The clock settings are in the NAV section. Push the NAV button on the bottom of the unit and follow the directions.
Pushing the NAV button should lead me to the Main Menu. That does not happen. It kicks me into a screen to adjust audio setting. Unit is FUBAR.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Pushing the NAV button should lead me to the Main Menu. That does not happen. It kicks me into a screen to adjust audio setting. Unit is FUBAR.
If you want to replace the REC with another one I have a perfectly functioning one available. Reply here or send me a PM and we can work it out if you want it.

Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts