Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the new E1 out for the first time over the weekend. I can tell you that I will never sleep in the back of the XK again, ever! It was nice to take the E1 down a realitively easy trail to end up at one of our favorite place to camp. The pictures show the Ghost river valley.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
How about some more pics of the shack? Any mods planned?

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I love that camper! It is the perfect color to go with your XK. I have a couple questions: What is your address? And do you keep the E1 locked up? LOL:)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A few more pics. As for mods, I have already added a battery, upgraded the stereo speakers (never know when you might have a disco party in the bush). Future mods, spotlights, skid plates for water tank and plumbing, rear view camera, safari roof rack and a freakin HEMI for the Xk lol.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love that camper! It is the perfect color to go with your XK. I have a couple questions: What is your address? And do you keep the E1 locked up? LOL:)
Thank you! Yes it is definately locked up, caught my neighbour trying to steal it, as a joke but still. lol

·
Registered
391 Posts
Nice pics, camper,XK, and view Texel! So your dogs gets to sleep in the camper and you sleep outside in a tent? Lucky dogs!!!! LOL....my dog is spoiled too!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Nice pics, looks like a great camping spot.

Who makes the E1? Getting tired of sleeping in a tent when I go camping.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Who makes the E1? Getting tired of sleeping in a tent when I go camping.
It is made by Coleman with parts from Fleetwood!

Just saw this on the Fleetwood site: Thank you for your interest in Fleetwood Travel Trailers. On March 9, 2009, Fleetwood made the decision to exit the travel trailer business. While we will no longer produce new travel trailer products, several Fleetwood dealers still have a variety of our travel trailers and fifth wheels available for purchase. Please feel free to use this website to research our entire product line and to locate a Fleetwood dealer near you.

Here is an ad for the Coleman E1: http://www.colemantrailers.com/theevolutionseries

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
That is one sweet camper. The wife would definitely do more camping in one of those with A/C.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Like I said in the other post Texel, Great looking camper! I hate to sound ungreatful of the one we just got but man I can't wait to upgrade! haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts