Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 XK Sport, 4x4, with a 2 Inch budget lift, the shocks that came with the lift are horrible on the road and off road they are decent, however I want to upgrade to either a Bilstein, ProComp, or Skyjacker..Not sure of what size will clear or fit, any ideas or references..?
looking for a semi-smooth street ride and will also do work off road as well!

Current shocks
Collapsed 17.67
Extended 29.82

·
Administrator
16,152 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
So when a member asks a question like the OP did how are you supposed to give them a recommendation on which brand to go with

·
Administrator
16,152 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Haha well the link is still in jeep5253's quote.

·
Administrator
16,152 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Yeah not anymore because you edited you post.. Lol

·
Registered
696 Posts
You guys all make me laugh. No wonder I have been around here for so long

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I know of a better place to be where you're allowed to help fellow Jeepers and actually post links, unfortunately im not allowed to post a link of where that utopia is though :laugh:
I know of that place!!! The land of Super Moderator!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
I just dont understand why the rules have to be followed sometimes and sometimes they dont "cough ROTM deadline cough"

·
Registered
696 Posts
So how do we change the rules?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Join the "other" forum. Haha

·
Registered
156 Posts
Does anyone know if i use the bilstein 24-186797, will it fit or do I need to buy adapters, and will it be ok with a 2.5 rocky road lift ( travel distance being extra and all) ???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.